Aromatic pumpkin muffins with cinnamon, nutmeg and pumpkin seeds
Great pumpkin puree with cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and nutmeg taste aromatically soft and simply delicious.
- 200g flour
- 8g baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch ginger, ground
- 1 pinch cardamom, ground
- 1 pinch nutmeg, ground
- 3 eggs
- 100g sugar
- 200g pumpkin puree , from baked pumpkin
- 90 g vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds, or nuts
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line muffin cups with paper cases.
- Sieve the flour, baking powder and spices into a bowl.
- Beat the eggs and sugar on high speed until a thick white foam forms.
- Add the pumpkin and butter , mix on low speed until smooth.
- Pour the dry mixture into the liquid mixture and mix into a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared ramekins.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds or nuts, if you like.
- Cook the pumpkin muffins at 180 for 30 minutes Bake degrees.
The pumpkin muffins can be refined with chocolate, berries, raisins or coconut flakes. The pumpkin puree can be wonderfully prepared in advance, put roughly chopped pumpkin in a mold, cover with foil and bake in the oven. Then mix into the pumpkin puree.
- muffin tin
- kitchen scale
- hand mixer
- mixing spoon