Aromatic pumpkin cream soup with carrots, apple and cheese
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 90 minutes
The squash is baked and then cooked with onions, apples, carrots, cheese and cream. The taste is rich and excellent.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 350 g pumpkin
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 onion
- 1 apple
- 2 carrots
- 700 ml vegetable stock
- nutmeg, to taste
- cinnamon, to taste
- 100 g cheese
- 200-250 ml cream
- cutting board
- casserole dish
- mixing spoon
- hand blender
- Remove the seeds from the squash, leaving the skin on.
- Cut the squash into small pieces.
- Place in a casserole dish and season with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Cook the squash at 200°C for about 30 minutes cook until soft.
- Let cool and remove skin.
- In a saucepan, heat the butter over medium heat.
- Fry the chopped onion for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the chopped apple and chopped carrots.
- Continue to cook until they are soft. Stir occasionally.
- Add the prepared squash to the same saucepan and cook for another 5-8 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and puree with an immersion blender.
- Pour in the broth.
- Repeat the soup over medium-high heat Cook for 15 minutes.
- Season the pumpkin soup with salt and pepper, add nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Mix in the finely grated cheese.
- Round off the soup with cream.
- Simmer the pumpkin soup over low heat for a few minutes, but do not boil .