Aromatic pilaf rice with chicken fillet and mushrooms in the microwave
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
A very aromatic and wonderfully tasty pilaf that is prepared in the microwave. With meat and vegetables, it is very nutritious and tasty.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 500g chicken fillet
- 1 knob of butter
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 onions
- 150g rice
- 200-250ml water
- 225g vegetable mix
- 4 tomatoes
- 125 g mushrooms
- herbs, to taste
- microwave ovenware
- meat mallet
- mixing spoon
- kitchen brush
- Place a microwave-safe dish in the microwave and preheat on full power for about 5-7 minutes.
- Break the chicken fillet a little flat with a meat mallet.
- Cut the meat into pieces.
- Microwave dishes with butter Grease.
- Put in the chicken pieces and press down lightly.
- Cook in the microwave uncovered on full power for 4 minutes.
- Turn the meat over and cook for a further minute.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the rice place the meat and cover with water.
- Cook in the microwave, covered, for 6 minutes on full power.
- Stir well.
- Add the vegetable mixture, chopped tomatoes and mushrooms to the rice and meat.
- Stir well, salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer in the microwave for a further 3 minutes.
- Then stir, cover again and cook on medium power for a further minute.
- During this time stir 1-2 times.
- Remove the microwave dishes from the oven and without the Open the lid and let stand at room temperature for about 10 minutes.
- Flavour pilaf rice with salt and pepper and garnish with herbs.