Aromatic peppermint liqueur with vodka, water and sugar
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 850 minutes
This drink has a subtle aroma, a mild and light taste and a slight sweetness that can be varied to taste. This liqueur can be prepared with little effort and will delight anyone who appreciates a refreshing taste of mint.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 1 bunch mint, large
- 1 l vodka
- 200 g sugar
- 200 ml water
- glass container
- Rinse the mint.
- Place in a glass container and pour vodka over it.
- If the mint isn’t completely covered by the alcohol, add a little more.
- Leave the jar in a dark place at room temperature for 2-3 weeks
- Shake the container 1-2 times a day for the first week and a half.
- Strain the resulting infusion.
- Mix the sugar and water in a saucepan.
- Boil over medium-high heat, stirring, until the sugar dissolves .
- Let the whole thing cool.
- Pour about half of the syrup into the infusion.
- Stir well.
- Add more syrup if a slightly sweeter liqueur is desired.