Aromatic pasta with zucchini, salmon, garlic and lemon
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
This is a simple pasta recipe that tastes delicious and is also an eye-catcher. Spicy notes of basil and lemon zest add a sophisticated flavor to this simple pasta dish with fresh vegetables and tender fish. This is how pasta can be enjoyed!
Please review recipe:
- 2-3 courgettes
- 250 g salmon fillet
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2-3 sprigs of basil
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 450 g pasta
- Salt, to taste
- 60 ml dry white wine
- Black pepper, to taste
- ½ lemon
- Cook the noodles in a saucepan according to the package instructions.
- Wash the courgettes and cut into fine julienne strips.
- Alternatively, use a vegetable peeler to grate the courgettes.
- Cut the salmon fillets into bite-sized pieces.
- Peel the garlic and chop finely .
- Wash, pat dry and roughly chop the basil leaves.
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a frying pan.
- Add the zucchini strips and sauté for approx. 5-6 minutes.
- Add the garlic and sauté for approx Pour in the white wine, stir and bring the liquid to a boil.
- Add the salmon, basil, salt and pepper and simmer for about 3 minutes until the salmon is tender.
- Strain the pasta in a colander and set aside about 1 cup of the pasta water .
- Then add the pasta and some of the pasta water to the pan and mix well.
- Wash the lemon and grate the zest with a fine grater.
- Then sprinkle the lemon zest over the pasta.
- Before serving Garnish with basil leaves, if you like.
- cutting board
- vegetable slicer
- frying pan
- pasta colander