Aromatic nut balls with dates and dried apples
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
With cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger, these nut balls are very tasty. A great one that’s great to make ahead of time and enjoy as a snack or with coffee.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 220g dates, pitted
- 190g walnuts
- 90g dried apples
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¹⁄₄ tsp nutmeg, ground
- ¹⁄₄ tsp ginger, ground
- ¹⁄₄ tsp sea salt
- Place the dates in a bowl and cover with hot water for 15 minutes.
- Drain the liquid and drain the dried fruit.
- Crush the nuts in a blender.
- Add the apples to the nuts and blend again .
- Add dates, spices and salt.
- Mix everything together until you get a sticky mass.
- Form large balls out of the walnut mass.
- Serve the walnut balls as dessert with coffee or tea.
- food processor