Aromatic mushroom soup with onions, sherry and sour cream
The mushroom soup has an amazing aroma of mushrooms and fried onions. The roux thickens it and it is wonderfully refined with sour cream, egg yolk and sherry.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 300 g mushrooms
- 1 onion, large
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2-3 tbsp flour
- 600 ml beef stock
- 3 tbsp whipping cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp sherry, dry
- 70 g sour cream
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Cut the mushrooms into thin slices.
- Quarter and chop the onion.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Fry the onions until translucent.
- Add the mushrooms and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Flour add and sauté for 1 minute.
- Pour in the broth and bring to a boil.
- Let simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Round off with cream and continue cooking over low heat.
- In a bowl, whisk together the yolks with the sherry and sour cream .
- Stir the mixture constantly and add 1-2 ladlefuls of hot broth in a thin stream.
- Pour the sour cream into the soup, stirring occasionally.
- Heat the mushroom soup, but do not bring to a boil.
- Add salt to the mushroom soup and pepper to taste and serve with bread.
- cutting board
- mixing spoon