Aromatic mushroom soup with chanterelles, potatoes and carrots
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
The forest mushrooms give the soup a spicy, slightly peppery taste. With potatoes, onions and carrots, it gets a wonderful aroma and is very tasty. With the vegetables that can be found in every household, this mushroom soup can be prepared quickly and easily.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 350-400 g chanterelles
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3-4 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1-2 tbsp oil
- 1500-1800 ml water
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper , to taste
- vegetable peeler
- cutting board
- frying pan
- Pull the chanterelles and rinse under running water.
- Cut larger mushrooms in halves or quarters.
- Heat the butter in a pan.
- Fry the chanterelles in it for 10-15 minutes.
- Peel the potatoes, onion and carrot.
- Cut the potatoes into medium-sized pieces.
- Chop the onion.
- Roughly grate the carrot.
- In a clean skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Fry the carrots and onion for 5-7 minutes.
- Put the potatoes and mushrooms in a pot of boiling water.
- Cook the soup for about 15-20 minutes.
- Add the roasted vegetables, salt and pepper afterwards.
- Let the mushroom soup simmer for another 5-7 minutes.
- Then from Take off the heat and serve hot.