Aromatic mulled wine with raspberries, orange peel and cinnamon
Portions: 5 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
This is a truly winter drink with a breathtaking berry, citrus and spice aroma . The red wine forms the basis of this hot drink while the spices provide the right whistle.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 1 orange, untreated
- 750 ml red wine
- 450 g raspberries
- 3 star anise
- 2 tsp allspice, ground
- 5 cloves
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 80 g maple syrup, alternatively honey or Sugar syrup
- Cut the orange zest from the orange. (Only the skin and no pulp is needed for this recipe)
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan and heat.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Strain the mulled wine and serve hot.
- mixing spoon