Aromatic mulled wine with cider, red wine and brandy
The hot one with cider, red wine and brandy has an incredible aroma of spices, citrus and honey. This is how you can enjoy the pre-Christmas period.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 2 votes )
- 1 orange
- 750 ml red wine
- 480 ml cider
- 85 g honey
- 5 cloves
- 4 cardamom
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 star anise
- 60 ml brandy
- Cut the peel from the orange.
- Squeeze the juice from the orange.
- Pour the red wine, apple cider and orange juice into a saucepan.
- Add the orange peel, honey and spices and stir.
- Simmer the mulled wine over a low heat for approx. Heat for 30 minutes, but do not boil.
- Remove the mulled wine from the heat and stir in the brandy.
- Serve the mulled wine hot with the brandy.
- citrus press
- mixing spoon
- mulled wine cups