Aromatic minced meat casserole with aubergines, zucchini and garlic
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
You should definitely try this one with eggplant, zucchini and garlic. Lots of vegetables and a tasty tomato and meat sauce under a reddish cheese crust simply taste delicious. Baked in the oven, this dish is tasty, aromatic and very filling, so it will not leave anyone indifferent.
Please review recipe:
- 1 aubergine
- Salt, to taste
- 1 onion
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 450 g ground turkey
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp oregano, dried
- 1¹⁄₂- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp basil ,dried
- ¹⁄₄ cup tomato paste
- 3 cups tomato puree
- ¹⁄₂ cup water
- 1 paprika, large
- 1 zucchini
- 100g cheese, grated
- Slice the eggplant lengthways and place in a bowl.
- Season with salt and leave for half an hour.
- Meanwhile, peel and finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the vegetables Fry in it over high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the ground beef, break up with a spatula and mix well.
- Stir in the salt, pepper and half the oregano, the paprika and the basil.
- All this for about 7-8 Cook for minutes, until meat is browned.
- Add tomato paste, stir and simmer 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the crushed tomatoes, water, salt, remaining pepper and remaining spices.
- Simmer an additional 5 minutes.
- Eggplants with paper towels dab to remove excess liquid.
- Deseed the peppers and dice.
- Cut the courgettes into slices.
- Pour a little less than half of the meat sauce into a casserole dish.
- Scatter the aubergines on top and mix with half of the restl Cover with sauce.
- Sprinkle pieces of paprika on top.
- Spread the rest of the sauce on top and cover with zucchini slices.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake the casserole for approx. 40 minutes in a preheated oven at 200°C.
- With Check with a knife if the vegetables are done. It should be soft and easy to pierce.
- Remove the minced meat casserole from the oven and serve immediately.
- frying pan
- cutting board