Aromatic lasagne with mushrooms, parmesan and bechamel sauce
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
and béchamel sauce is hearty delicious. Mushrooms, garlic and nutmeg make the vegetarian lasagna aromatic and very tasty. Mushroom Lasagna is a great alternative to classic minced meat Lasagna.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 240g lasagne sheets
- Salt, to taste
- 4-5 tbsp vegetable oil
- 170g butter
- 65g flour
- 1 clove garlic
- 950ml milk
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ tsp nutmeg, ground
- 680 g mushrooms
- 85 g parmesan
- Mixing spoon
- Cutting board
- Melt115g butter in a saucepan.
- Add flour and stir constantly for 1 minute over low heat.
- Add chopped garlic.
- Stir with a whisk, pour in hot or warm milk in a thin stream.
- The Season the béchamel sauce with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Increase the heat slightly and cook for 3-5 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Slice the mushrooms.
- Heat about half the remaining butter and oil in a pan.
- First add half of the mushrooms.
- Salt the mushrooms and fry over medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Put the mushrooms on a plate.
- Fry the other half of the mushrooms in the same way.
- Some sauce Place in a casserole dish.
- Put the ingredients in the casserole dish in three layers: lasagne sheets, béchamel sauce, mushrooms, grated parmesan.
- Cover the last layer with parmesan cheese.
- Cook the lasagne in an oven preheated to 190 ° C 30 -Bake for 40 minutes.
- The Pil Leave zlasagne to rest for about 15 minutes before slicing.