Aromatic lamb shashlik with tomatoes, onions and herbs
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 520 minutes
Lamb shashlik is incredibly tasty. You can marinate the meat in different ways and thus achieve different flavors. This shish kebab recipe is based on tomatoes, onions and herbs and of course aromatic spices.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 4 kg of lamb
- 1.5 kg of tomatoes
- 5 onions
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 2 dill flowers
- 1 bunch of carrot greens, optional
- salt to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- sweet paprika powder, to taste
- Barberry, to taste
- Rosemary, to taste
- cutting board
- shish kebabs
- Cut the meat into bite-sized pieces and place in a marinating pot.
- Wash and chop the parsley, carrot greens, and dill flowers.
- Peel the onions.
- Chop the tomatoes in a blender.
- Add all the ingredients to the pot Place the meat.
- Add salt and spices and mix the meat well.
- Marine the shish kebab in the fridge for 3-8 hours.
- Drag the marinated pieces of meat onto skewers.
- Grill on the grill for approx. 15-20 minutes keep turning the meat skewers.