Aromatic hot drinking chocolate with cream and milk
Nobody will soon forget this chocolaty drink. Three types of chocolate are used here, hot, aromatic and sweet. This is why this hot drinking chocolate is particularly rich and delicious.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 150 ml milk
- 50 g whole milk chocolate
- 25 g dark chocolate
- 15 g white chocolate
- 50 ml cream
- Chop all the chocolate into chunks.
- Heat the milk in a saucepan.
- Add the chocolate chips to the milk.
- Stir until the chocolate dissolves.
- Pour the hot chocolate into a mug.
- Whip the cream with the mixer.
- Put a little cream on top of the hot drinking chocolate and enjoy warm.
- cutting board