Aromatic hot chocolate with red wine and milk
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 7 minutes
with red wine is an extraordinary combination. The chocolate tastes incredibly rich and has an amazing aroma.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 360 ml milk
- 50-60 g dark chocolate
- 240 ml red wine
- Pour the milk into a saucepan and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add the chocolate chunks and stir until the chocolate dissolves.
- Pour in the wine.
- Add cinnamon, if you like.
- Heat the hot chocolate, but don’t Bring to a boil.
- Serve hot chocolate in cups.