Aromatic glass noodle soup with meatballs and soy sauce
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
Everyone should try this original glass noodle soup, which takes no more than half an hour to prepare. The spicy and flavorful pork meatballs with garlic, cilantro and soy sauce are perfectly balanced with glass noodles and fresh herbs in the chicken broth.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 450g minced pork
- 4 garlic cloves
- ¹⁄₂ tsp ground white pepper
- ¹⁄₂ bunch coriander
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 200ml chicken stock
- 100 – 120g glass noodles
- 60ml fish sauce
- Salt, to taste
- ¹⁄₄ – ¹⁄₂ bunch of spring onions, or leeks
- mixing spoon
- Mix the ground beef with the minced garlic, pepper, half the chopped cilantro, and soy sauce.
- Form into meatballs, about 1 inch (2.5 cm) in diameter.
- In a saucepan over high heat, bring the chicken broth to a boil.
- Add the meatballs to the broth one at a time.
- Cook for about 10 minutes until the meatballs are cooked.
- Reduce the heat slightly.
- Add the glass noodles to the broth and let stand for about 5 minutes.
- Fish sauce, Add salt, chopped spring onions and the remaining coriander to the glass noodle soup.
- Serve the glass noodle soup in small bowls.