Aromatic ginger biscuits with honey and nutmeg
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
It’s the incredible aroma of ginger, nutmeg and honey that makes these cookies so flavorful and flavorful. They go wonderfully with an afternoon tea and are a pure pleasure in autumn and winter.
Please review recipe:
- 220 g flour
- 1 tbsp ginger, ground
- ¹⁄₄ tsp nutmeg, ground
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¹⁄₄ tsp salt
- 120 ml oil
- 110 g honey, liquid
- 150 g sugar , + for sprinkling
- 3 tbsp milk
- Mix the flour, ginger, nutmeg, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix together the butter, honey, sugar and milk.
- Add the dry ingredients to the liquid ingredients and mix to form a soft dough.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take about a tablespoon of dough from the bowl and form it into a ball.
- Place the balls on the baking sheet and flatten. Make sure there is enough space between the biscuits.
- Sprinkle the ginger biscuits with sugar and bake at 180 ° C for 12-15 minutes.
- hand mixer