Aromatic Franzbrötchen with sugar, cinnamon and vanilla
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 105 minutes
The delicious Franzbrötchen pastry with the fragrant cinnamon, the soft dough and the crispy crust will cause enthusiasm. A layer of cinnamon, sugar and butter is applied to the tasty one. This creates an unmistakable aroma that will leave no one cold. These Franzbrötchen are easy to make and will surely be off the table in minutes.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 50g butter
- 120ml milk
- 1½ tsp dry yeast
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 280g flour
Filling and topping
- 70g butter , soft
- 1½ tbsp cinnamon
- 100 g sugar
- 1 egg
- rolling pin
- baking sheet
- Pour the warm milk into a bowl and melt the butter.
- Add the yeast and sugar and mix well.
- Add the egg, vanilla extract and salt and mix with a whisk until smooth.
- Add the flour gradually add to the liquid ingredients.
- Knead to form a soft, slightly sticky dough.
- Roll into a ball and place in a bowl.
- Cover with a towel and leave to rise in a warm place for an hour.
- For the filling: mix together softened butter, cinnamon and sugar with a whisk.
- Roll out the dough into a 4-5 mm thick rectangular layer.
- Spread evenly with cinnamon butter.
- Then roll into a tight roll and into small, trapezoidal ones Cut into slices.
- Line the baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the French rolls on top and press in the middle with a chopstick or the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Leave to stand in a warm place for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 175°C .
- egg with a fork gla tt stir.
- Spread over the rolls and place in the oven.
- Bake the pastry for about 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Serve the French rolls with tea or coffee.