Aromatic coffee liqueur with cocoa, cognac and vanilla
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
A sweet alcoholic drink with a rich taste of roasted cocoa beans, invigorating aromas of coffee and the delicate scent of vanilla.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 10 g cocoa powder
- 500 ml water
- 270 g brown rock candy
- 270 ml vodka
- 70 ml cognac
- 50 g instant coffee
- 2 vanilla beans
- Boil the cocoa with half the water.
- Mix the sugar and the remaining water in a small saucepan.
- Boil over medium heat for about 5 minutes, until the rock candy has dissolved.
- Increase the heat and add the syrup to the Bring to the boil.
- Add the vodka and cognac.
- Stir in the coffee and cocoa.
- Half the vanilla pods lengthways and place on the bottom of a sealable glass bottle.
- Pour the coffee liqueur into a bottle and seal tightly.
- The liqueur 1-2 Store in a cool, dark place for months.
- Shake well once a week.
The coffee liqueur lasts up to six months.