Aromatic coffee cocktail with liqueur
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 3 minutes
A wonderfully delicious cocktail with coffee flavor and intense almond and chocolate aroma. The coffee cocktail is refreshing, not too tart and not too sweet. Can be prepared quickly and easily at home.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 45 ml chocolate liqueur
- 15 ml amaretto liqueur
- 30 ml espresso, chilled
- 1 handful of ice cubes
- whipping cream, to taste
- cocktail glass
- tea strainer
- measuring cup
- Pour the chocolate liqueur and amaretto as well as the coffee into a shaker.
- Fill up with ice cubes and shake vigorously for approx. 20-30 seconds until everything is well combined.
- Pour the ice cubes into a cocktail glass.
- Strain the cocktail over a tea strainer strain the glass.
- Top the coffee cocktail with whipped cream, if you like, and serve cold immediately.