Aromatic cocoa with milkmaid, vanilla and cream
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
Hot cocoa with milkmaid cream, whipped cream and chocolate shavings has a rich chocolate flavor and is especially tasty in cool weather. Prepared in minutes, aromatic and delicious, the drink will warm everyone. The high cocoa content gives this thick hot drink a rich chocolate flavor and intense aroma.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 480 ml milk
- 120 ml whipping cream
- 60 g cocoa powder
- 300 ml milkmaid
- ⅛ tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp grated chocolate
- marshmallows, optional
- Pour the milk and cream into a saucepan.
- Heat over medium-high heat.
- Gradually add the cocoa and grated chocolate to the milk, stirring constantly with a whisk.
- Add the condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- Reduce the heat Reduce and heat the cocoa for a further 5 minutes.
- Garnish the cocoa with marshmallows and grated chocolate and enjoy.