Aromatic Christmas muffins with cranberries and orange
Portions: 12 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
Simple, delicious and aromatic with orange flavor and cinnamon taste like Christmas. The cranberries are the sour sprinkles in juicy and sweet muffins.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 150g wheat flour
- 150g spelled flour
- 100g cranberries, frozen
- ½ orange
- 70g walnuts
- 150g cane sugar
- 1 egg
- 280ml milk
- 120ml oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Cinnamon, to taste
- 1 pinch of salt
- Icing sugar, for garnish
- Microplane Grater
- Citrus Squeezer
- Mixing Bowl
- Hand Blender
- Muffin Liners
- Muffin Tin
- Christmas Toppers Picks
- Icing Sugar Shaker
- Chop the nuts or put them in a bag and roll them with a rolling pin.
- Thaw the cranberries.
- Grab the zest of half an orange.
- Squeeze the orange juice in a citrus press.
- Mix both types of flour with salt, baking powder and with a pinch of cinnamon.
- Mix the egg and oil in a separate bowl.
- Add the milk and orange juice and stir.
- Stir in the flour mixture and sugar
- Mix in the nuts and orange zest.
- Add the cranberries.
- Line the muffin tins with paper liners and fill with the batter.
- Bake the Christmas muffins in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Let the Christmas muffins cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar and garnish with Christmas topper picks.