Aromatic chocolate tea with cardamom and cinnamon
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
Spicy, not exactly chocolatey, this delicious and warming chocolate tea with cinnamon and cardamom is simply a soul warmer that provides a feeling of comfort and warmth.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 350-380 ml milk
- 1 tsp black tea
- 1 pinch cardamom, ground
- ¹⁄₂ tsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick, small, alternatively ground cinnamon
- Pour the milk into a saucepan.
- Add the tea, cardamom, cocoa, sugar and cinnamon stick.
- Ground cinnamon can be used instead of a cinnamon stick.
- Mix well with a whisk.
- Add the chocolate tea while stirring Bring to the boil.
- As soon as foam begins to form on the surface, remove the pot from the heat.
- Strain the tea and serve hot.
- tea strainer