Aromatic cheese sticks in chip breading
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
The cheese sticks are crispy, aromatic and incredibly delicious. They are very popular with both adults and children. They are suitable as a tasty snack for a TV evening or just in between. They can also be served as an appetizer for a quick snack dinner.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 100 g chips, with sour cream and onion flavor
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp spring onions, dried
- 1 tsp fried onions
- Salt, to taste
- 2 eggs
- 200 g cheese
- 200 ml vegetable oil
- plate, deep
- rolling pin
- cutting board
- frying pan, deep
- Put the chips in a bag and seal tightly.
- Crush the chips with a rolling pin and transfer to a bowl.
- Mix the flour and spices in another bowl.
- Whisk the eggs in a deep plate using a fork.
- Cut the cheese into long sticks.
- Dirt the cheese sticks one after the other, first in the flour, then in the egg and finally in the chips.
- Repeat the process.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan.
- Breaded cheese sticks in it while turning Bake for about 5 minutes until golden.
- Drain the finished cheese sticks well on kitchen paper and enjoy with a dip of your choice.
The cheese sticks in chip breading can be served warm or cold. They are delicious with a warm tomato dip.