Aromatic cheese balls with salmon, garlic and sesame
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 12 minutes
with salmon and chives is a wonderful appetizer for a festive occasion. The aromatic sesame breading and the crispy spring onions perfectly complement the intense taste of fish. The cheese balls are prepared very quickly, look interesting and taste really good.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 1 slice of processed cheese
- 50 g Adyghe cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 sprigs of chives
- 200 g salmon, lightly salted
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp sesame
- cutting board
- Finely grate the processed cheese and Adyghe cheese.
- Peel and chop the garlic.
- Chop the chives.
- Cut the salmon into small pieces.
- Mix the cheese, garlic, chives, fish and mayonnaise well together in a bowl.
- Roast the sesame seeds for 1 – 2 minutes in a dry pan.
- Form the fish and cheese mixture into small balls and roll each ball in sesame.
- Place the cheese balls on a salad plate and serve as a starter.
Put the cheese in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes so that the grating works better.