Aromatic Caesar salad with bacon, garlic and parmesan
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
Another variation of the popular that everyone will love. This time the Caesar is topped with pieces of fried bacon instead of chicken. Dressing is based on a sour cream sauce and, in combination with the garlic, not only tastes delicious, but also very aromatic.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 2-3 slices of bread
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50-60 g parmesan
- 4 slices of bacon
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ clove of garlic
- ½ lemon
- 1 head romaine lettuce, or other lettuce
- baking sheet
- frying pan
- cutting board
- Cut the bread into large cubes.
- Then place in a bowl, drizzle lightly with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and add half of the grated parmesan.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the bread cubes on a baking tray and roast for about 10 minutes.
- Chop the bacon into small pieces and sauté for a few minutes in a dry pan.
- Mix the sour cream with the mustard, Worcestershire sauce, chopped garlic, squeezed lemon juice, and remaining cheese.
- Die Roughly chop the lettuce leaves and toss with half of the sauce.
- Add the bacon and croutons and drizzle with the remaining dressing.
- Place the finished Caesar salad on a plate and serve immediately.
Caesar salad croutons can be made from a baguette, ciabatta, or regular bread.