Aromatic Brussels sprouts in bacon from the oven
Looking for an exquisite canapé for a party? The Brussels sprouts are the perfect combination of healthy vegetables and crispy bacon. This Brussels sprouts recipe is very easy to make, but is guaranteed to make an impression on the guest buffet and is also suitable as a starter on its own.
- 6 strips of smoked bacon
- 12 florets of Brussels sprouts
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Cut the bacon strips in half.
- Clean, wash and dry the Brussels sprouts.
- Wrap each Brussels sprouts in a strip of bacon and place on the baking sheet.
- Then season with salt and pepper and bake in the oven for approx. 30-35 minutes.
Before serving, insert small decorative skewers or toothpicks into the Brussels sprouts.
- Baking sheet
- Cutting board
- Small skewers or toothpicks