Aromatic bruschetta with smoked salmon, garlic and cheese
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 17 minutes
Delicious with salmon is an ideal snack with an aromatic cream cheese, garlic and chive filling. The crispy baguette slices with a creamy cheese filling and fish are a perfect treat.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 225g cream cheese
- 115g goat cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 12 baguette slices
- ¹⁄₂ – 1 tbsp butter
- 12 smoked salmon slices
- 2-4 stalks of chives
- Use a blender to combine cream cheese, goat cheese, and minced garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Butter one side of the bread slices.
- Place on a baking sheet, bread-side down.
- In one pan Roast in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for 5-7 minutes.
- Let the baguette slices cool slightly.
- Spread the cheese on the bruschetta, top with the salmon and garnish with chopped chives.