Aromatic bruschetta with avocado, feta and pomegranate seeds
with avocado is a gourmet snack with a delicate aroma of garlic. The salty and fluffy feta cheese harmonises wonderfully with creamy avocado pulp, topped with aromatic parsley and crunchy, juicy pomegranate seeds.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 5 votes )
- 1 ciabatta
- 80 ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 avocados
- 50-80 g feta
- salt, to taste
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 sprig of parsley
- Cut the bread into slices.
- Place on a baking sheet and brush with oil.
- Roast the ciabatta slices in the oven at 190 °C for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the pomegranate seeds.
- Chop the parsley into small pieces.
- Rub the slightly cooled bread with garlic.
- Cut the avocado flesh into slices or cubes.
- Crumble the feta.
- Place the avocado and feta on the ciabatta slices.
- Season with salt.
- Bruschetta with Garnish with pomegranate seeds and chopped parsley.
- bread knife
- cutting board
- kitchen brush
- garlic press