Aromatic black spice tea with milk, cinnamon and vanilla
This flavorful hot drink is ideal for a cozy evening. The black one is flavored with cinnamon, maple syrup and vanilla and refined with milk.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 2 votes )
- 500 ml water
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 3 tea bags black tea
- 350 ml milk
- 3 tsp maple syrup, or simple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pour the water into a small saucepan and add the cinnamon.
- Bring to a boil and remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Let the black tea simmer, covered, for 7 minutes.
- Heat the milk in a separate saucepan.
- The tea bags and remove the cinnamon sticks.
- Add the maple syrup and vanilla extract to the spiced tea.
- Pour in the milk and stir the spiced tea well.