Aromatic barbecue marinade with tomatoes, coriander and basil
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
Whether lamb, pork or beef. This makes the meat juicy, tender and aromatic. The marinating time is about 3-4 hours, although you can keep the grilled meat longer. The recipe is calculated for 1 kg of meat.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 2 onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 100 g basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp coriander
- Cut the onions and tomatoes into large pieces.
- Add the basil to the vegetables and grind finely in a blender.
- Season with salt, pepper and coriander and mix well.
- Coat or rub the meat with the marinade on all sides .
- Place the meat in a saucepan.
- Leave the cover in the fridge to marinate for at least 3-4 hours.
- The meat can be grilled or cooked in the oven.