Aromatic baked apples with quark, honey and nuts
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
Delicate quark filling with honey, nuts and cinnamon goes wonderfully with fruity apples. After baking, they taste even sweeter and very aromatic thanks to the nuts and cinnamon.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 4 apples
- 200 g quark
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 handful of nuts
- cinnamon, to taste
- Cut the cores out of the apples, leaving enough space for the filling.
- Mix the quark, honey, chopped nuts and cinnamon.
- Stuff the apples with the quark mixture.
- Put the apples in a casserole dish.
- Place the baked apples in an oven preheated to 190ºC for about 30 minutes.