Aromatic apple pancakes with carrots and almond milk
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
Cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves and vanilla make it very aromatic. With carrots and apple, the pancakes are incredibly moist and super tasty.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 130 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¹⁄₄ tsp salt
- ¹⁄₂ tsp cinnamon
- ¹⁄₄ tsp ginger, ground
- 1-2 pinches nutmeg, ground
- 1-2 pinches cloves, ground
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 300mL almond milk
- 1 apple, large
- 2 carrots, medium
- 1-2 tbsp oil
- hand mixer
- swiss spatula
- Mix the flour, baking powder, salt and all the spices in a bowl.
- Mix the egg, sugar and vanilla in a separate bowl.
- Pour in the almond milk and mix again.
- Grab the apple and carrots on a grater.
- Apple and carrots into the flour mixture and mix.
- Add the liquid ingredients and stir to form an even batter.
- Fry the pancake batter in batches in a pan with oil for a few minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Serve the apple pancakes with nuts and sour cream .