Aromatic apple pancakes with carrots and almond milk
Cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves and vanilla make it very aromatic. With carrots and apple, the pancakes are incredibly moist and super tasty.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 130 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¹⁄₄ tsp salt
- ¹⁄₂ tsp cinnamon
- ¹⁄₄ tsp ginger, ground
- 1-2 pinches nutmeg, ground
- 1-2 pinches cloves, ground
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 300mL almond milk
- 1 apple, large
- 2 carrots, medium
- 1-2 tbsp oil
- Mix the flour, baking powder, salt and all the spices in a bowl.
- Mix the egg, sugar and vanilla in a separate bowl.
- Pour in the almond milk and mix again.
- Grab the apple and carrots on a grater.
- Apple and carrots into the flour mixture and mix.
- Add the liquid ingredients and stir to form an even batter.
- Fry the pancake batter in batches in a pan with oil for a few minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Serve the apple pancakes with nuts and sour cream .
- hand mixer
- swiss spatula