Aromatic apple jam with oranges, sugar and cinnamon
Portions: 15 persons | Preparation: 80 minutes
A delicious that invites you to an afternoon tea with a wonderful scent of citrus and cinnamon. This aromatic jam also goes well with breakfast on a croissant.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 1.8-2 kg apples
- 2 oranges
- 1 kg sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Peel, core and slice the apples.
- Peel the oranges and blend them in a blender.
- Place the apples in a saucepan, add the orange puree, cinnamon and sugar.
- Bring to a boil, stirring thoroughly .
- After boiling, boil down over medium heat for about 50 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the apple jam into clean screw-top jars and leave to cool.
- Keep the jam in a cool, dark place.
- jam jars
- mixing spoon