Aromatic apple cocktail with lemon juice, vodka and prosecco
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 135 minutes
The apple and citrus aroma makes this drink a taste highlight. The apple with sparkling wine can be served as an aperitif.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 400ml apple juice
- 200ml vodka
- 2 limes, + 1 to serve
- 750ml Prosecco
- Ice, to taste
- Squeeze the juice out of 2 limes.
- Mix the apple juice, vodka and lime juice together in a carafe.
- Let stand in the fridge for 1–2 hours.
- Add prosecco and ice to taste.
- Pour the sparkling wine into cocktail glasses and Garnish with a lime.
- Serve the finished apple cocktail chilled immediately.
- citrus press
- cocktail glasses