Apricot liqueur with cinnamon and white wine
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 18 minutes
The aromatic and tasty alcohol drink can be served pure or mixed with mineral water. Apricot Liqueur with Cinnamon and White Wine is ready with the minimum of effort, just allowing enough time. First, wine and sugar are boiled, then cinnamon, fruit and vanilla bean are added. Just leave it on the stove for a very short time, then pour in the vodka, let it cool and then put it in the fridge for four days. Finished!
Please review recipe:
- 750ml white wine, dry
- 400g brown sugar
- 12-14 apricots, large
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 500ml vodka
- 1 vanilla bean, optional
- cutting board
- Combine white wine and sugar in a heavy-sided saucepan.
- Heat over medium-high heat, simmer gently for about 2 minutes, until crystals dissolve.
- Stone and quarter apricots.
- Fruit, cinnamon stick, and vanilla bean, if they add.
- Bring to a boil, cook 15 seconds, stir, cook another 15 seconds.
- Remove saucepan from heat, pour in vodka.
- Stir well, allow to cool completely.
- In a deep bowl fill, cover with a layer of gauze.
- Place in the fridge for 4 days.
- Then take out, strain through several layers of folded gauze.
- Pour the drink into a glass for storage.
- Apricot liqueur pure, with ice cubes or mixed Serve with mineral water.
Apricot pieces from the liqueur can be served with ice cream or other desserts.