Apricot jam with lavender
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
A wonderful recipe for fruity delicious apricot jam with a special taste.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 1 kg apricots, ripe
- 3 sprigs of lavender, spiced lavender
- 500 g preserving sugar, 2:1
- 2 lemons, untreated
- Wash the apricots well, cut in half and remove the pits.
- Quarter the fruit as you like.
- Grab the zest from 2 lemons.
- Strip the leaves from the lavender sprigs and chop them up a bit.
- Put all the ingredients in a large saucepan and ideally leave to infuse overnight.
- Crush the apricot mass with a hand blender to the desired consistency. Bring everything to a boil and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Fill the jam jars with the hot apricot jam, close and store in a cool place.
- pot blender
- jam jars