Apple snack with chocolate and nuts
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
The apple snack is a good alternative to sweets, is healthy and looks delicious! Simply quarter the apples, place them on skewers and decorate with chocolate and any topping.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 3 apples
- Dark chocolate, to taste
- White chocolate, to taste
- Caramel, to taste
- 1 handful of nuts, chopped
- Coconut flakes, to taste
- Shaving chocolate, to taste
- wooden skewers
- apple corer
- Use an apple corer and core the apples and cut into eighths.
- Put the apples on wooden skewers.
- Decorate with chocolate, caramel, coconut flakes and nuts.
The apple snack is a good alternative to sweets, is healthy and looks delicious!