Apple pie with crumble, vanilla and almonds
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 80 minutes
Apple pie always works, because the fruity-sour note and the crunchy crumbles are a real dream. Delicious crumble dough and juicy apples create a delicious apple pie that everyone will love.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 400 g flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 150 g sugar
- 1 pack vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 pack baking powder
- 120 g butter
- 450 g apples
- 80 g sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 40 g almonds, chopped
- icing sugar, for serving
- cutting board
- hand mixer with dough hook
- springform pan
- baking paper
Prepare the filling
- Peel, core and dice the apples.
- Add the apples to the pan.
- Add the lemon juice and sugar.
- Bring to a simmer over low heat.
- Add the chopped almonds.
- A few minutes leave to simmer with the lid open.
- Decant the apples and leave to cool.
Prepare the dough
- Sieve the flour into a bowl.
- Add the salt, sugar, vanilla sugar and baking powder, mix well.
- Add the eggs and butter.
- Everything Process into a crumble dough.
- Line a baking tin with baking paper.
- Press half of the dough into the tin.
- Put the filling on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining crumbles on top.
- Apple pie at 180°C approx. 35- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and dust with powdered sugar before serving.