Apple pancakes with oatmeal without flour for breakfast
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
Only four ingredients are required for these delicious flourless oat flakes, which are certainly kept in stock in every kitchen. With a few spices such as cinnamon powder or vanilla extract, they can be easily modified and given a personal flavor!
Please review recipe:
- 2 apples
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon, to taste
- ¹⁄₂ tsp vanilla extract, to taste
- Peel the apples and dice into small pieces.
- Then heat in the microwave for about 3 minutes so that they soften.
- Then put the apples, rolled oats, eggs and baking powder in a bowl.
- Whisk with a hand mixer until you get a homogeneous mixture The batter forms.
- You can add cinnamon powder and vanilla extract if you like.
- Heat some vegetable oil in the frying pan on medium heat.
- Spoon the batter into the pan to make small pancakes.
- Apple pancakes golden on both sides fry and enjoy for breakfast.
- cutting board
- hand mixer
- frying pan