Apple monster as a party snack – dessert for Halloween
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
These apple monsters are just perfect for Halloween or children’s parties. The vitamin-rich snack, which also looks scary, is an eye-catcher on the .
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 1-2 apples, green
- 1-2 tsp peanut butter, or Nutella, to taste
- 80-100 g almonds, peeled
- marshmallows, for garnish
- chocolate, for garnish
- Quarter and core the apple.
- Cut out a large slit in the middle of each quarter.
- Spread the slit (mouth) with peanut butter or Nutella.
- Prick almonds into the slit for teeth.
- On top of the marshmallows give a dollop of chocolate.
- Put the monster eyes on the apples. Finished!