Apple Crumble with Oatmeal – Apple dessert with sprinkles
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
Apple Crumble – Juicy fruit filling with a wonderful aroma of cinnamon and a slightly golden crust of crunchy dough – it’s impossible to resist this magical dessert.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 1 kg apples, preferably the sweet and sour variety
- ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp flour
- 100 g sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- 120 g flour
- 90 g oat flakes
- 200 g browner sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 125 g butter
- cutting board
- Preheat the oven to 180°C top/bottom heat.
- Peel the apples and cut them into small cubes.
- Squeeze out 2 tablespoons of juice from the lemon.
- Mix the apples with the flour, sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice.
- The Place the apples in a deep casserole dish.
- Mix the flour with the rolled oats, sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Melt the butter and add to the dry ingredients.
- Mix to form a crumble.
- Pour the crumbles over the apples .
- Bake the crumbles in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve the crumble warm with a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream.