American pancakes with maple syrup and bananas
The super fluffy American pancakes are super delicious. The small pancakes with maple syrup, bananas and nuts taste delicious, especially for breakfast.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tsp sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 1 tsp soda
- ¼ cups vegetable oil
- Beat the eggs with the sugar and salt.
- Add a cup of milk and gradually add the flour.
- Using a whisk, beat the egg and milk mixture well, avoiding lumps.
- Add the remaining milk and the flour .
- Pour in the vegetable oil.
- Stir the soda well into the batter.
- Let the batter rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Fry the pancakes on both sides in a heated pan over a moderate heat.
- American pancakes are best served with maple syrup , bananas and nuts.
The vegetable oil can be replaced with melted butter.