Alcoholic cocktail “Mint Julep” with bourbon whiskey
Tart and aromatic mint harmonize perfectly with each other. The Mint Julep cocktail is perfect for a posh night out.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 2 votes )
- 4-5 mint leaves, for garnish
- 2 sugar cubes
- 70 ml bourbon whiskey
- Crushed ice, to taste
- Pour the mint and sugar into a glass.
- Muddle with a pestle to release the aroma.
- Pour in the bourbon whiskey.
- Add the crushed ice.
- Garnish the cocktail with the mint and serve cold immediately.
- Wisky Glasses