Acai bowl with berries and peaches for breakfast
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
The superfood acai goes well with breakfast. Instead of jam rolls, you can prepare a fruity Acai Bowl. Simply puree the peaches, berries, acai powder, dates and almond milk. Swell with chia seeds and enjoy the bowl.
Please review recipe:
- 2 peaches
- 1 tbsp acai powder
- 75g berries, mixed
- 2 dates
- 50ml almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp flaxseed
- 1 tbsp almonds, or other nuts
- 1 tablespoon oatmeal
- Set aside some of the peaches and mixed berries to decorate the bowl.
- Pureée the peaches, berries, acai powder, dates and
- almond milk.
- Add the chia seeds and leave to soak for 15 minutes.
- Acai Bowl Pour into a bowl.
- Acai Bowl Garnish with peaches, berries, almonds and rolled oats.